All this "waiting for null" thing is a bit funny to me. Why dont you do this by yourself? Yea, you think its hard...no. Its not.
Download free open source program Notepad ++
Now download any retail IPB version, let say 3.0.3.
1. Just open Notepad ++, click Ctrl+F, window will pop up
2. In this window, click "Search in files" tab
3. Choose your folder with IPB ( by clicking "browse")
4. In "Find" area, write down: invisionboard.com, in "Replace with" section write down for example, iinviisiionboard.com ( but you can even write tralala.com )
5. Click "Change in files"...you will se A LOT of raplecements...
6. In "Find" area, write down: invisionpower.com, in "Replace with" section write down for example, invisssionnnpower.com ( but you can even write I love my mum )
7. Click "Change in files"...you will se A LOT of raplecements...
8. Now you can upload your nulled IPB on server
Its done. The trick is, Notepad ++ is a programming tool, it opens all kind of files, php, templates, html...just ALL files that exist in IPB It is easy way to search and replace any text in any type of document, even in all documents in specyfic folder.
In other words, its scan any IPB file for specyfic words and you can replace them with other words.
The callbacks in IPB are always invisionpower.com, and invisionboard.com. So its enaugh to replace it and we are good to go.
How to null every version of IPB by yourself in 2 min.
No replies to this topic